Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cyberfight

Scenario:

I'm a robber, wearing skin tight fitting lycra mini-dress, high heels.
model_martha: and black tight fitting bikini bottom beneath.
XXX: you have cased a small store amazed at how much cash they have. little did you know it was a money laundering sight for the mafia. inside the apparent empty store are three men, waiting to for a phone call to put a hit on someone. They sit around a table playing cards in the room next to the safe. yt
model_martha: I walked to the window and look inside, nobody to see.... I can heard some voices in the next room... I enter the room.. it was a kitchen, going slowly to the door, trying to be very careful. yt
XXX: The three of us sit at the table playing cards. acussing each other of cheating and generally not paying much attention. yt
model_martha: I think about how i can take the safe without any attention... but it was impossible... "I must hit these guys" I think and opened the door, standing in front of them wearing my shiny tight fitting lycra dress and high pumps. yt
XXX: We each jump from our seats. from behind the door an arm reaches out and grabs your wrist. the guard behind the door pulls hard, slamming your back against a wall. the three of us approach. yt
model_martha: I was surprised by the fast action, I just kick up landing a hard kick to the balls of a guy standing direct in front of me. yt
XXX: he crumbles and goes down. another reaches for your arms as I slam a fist into your belly. yt
model_martha: uhhhh.... I screamed in pain, frozen in place in this danger position. yt
XXX: two of the men grab your arms and hold you against the wall. I slam another fist into your bikini line just above your pubic mound. as i see my friend writh in pain i ask "you like low blows? well how about this!" With that i slam a knee into your crotch. yt
model_martha: ohhhhhhhh..............My whole body jerks as your knee almost explodes into my pubic mound! my tight latex dress is riding up from your blow, giving you a nice view of my tight fitting V-thong a lush cameltoe. yt
XXX: "nice thong" i say. looking down at my friend who is hurt i look back at you. "but I don't think you have learned your lesson yet. the two men laugh as they hold your arms tightly in place. I slam another knee into dead center using your thong as a bullseye. yt
model_martha: uhhhhhhhhhh.....noooooo.....I scream, my face is a mask of pain...My body jerks again and I could feel like my hips now full exposed and legs apart, holding by the guys. I notice that my V-thong was pulled up high on my hips, giving you a nice view of my bulge mound. yt
XXX: "and just for good measure" I rear back and throw a double punch, slamming them into your breasts. yt
model_martha: both fists buried to the wrists into my tits, sending waves of agony thru my chest area. I willed the pain away and kick up, trying again to smash your balls. yt
XXX: your kick lands home as i drop to the floor. clutching my balls in agony. the two holding you begin to slam knees into your belly and crotch one after another in a constant shot. yt
model_martha: uhhhhhhhhh......noooooo.... I'm trying to break the hold, just stomping on the foot to the left and right. yt
XXX: they hold tight being trained mafia types and slam harder and harder into your belly and pussy mound as you make them mad. yt
model_martha: nooooo........my body jerks after each knee hit, giving both a perfect view of my tight fitting bikini bottom and my cameltoe. yt
XXX: angry from my crotch shot i slam a fist right to your pussy mound as you try to escape. yt
model_martha: Your fist crushed againts my V-triangle right against my soft organs. Ohhhhhhhh.... I moaned and slammed back to the wall behind me with my V-thong full in your view. yt
XXX: i get up slowly and slam my knee to your crotch as my henchmen work your belly. yt
model_martha: uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I began slowly to slide down the wall. yt
XXX: you get pulled back up as your tummy is rocked and so is your mound. yt
model_martha: My body jerks and I was stunned, and my arms were now dangling, my body completely defenseless as I leaned back against the wall pushing my pelvis toward you. yt
XXX: seeing you helpless on the wall, I send well-aimed kick right between your spread legs, crushing my foot against triangle. yt
model_martha: THUD... I was blasted into blackness, sliding down in sitting position...

No comments:

Post a Comment